Do you know your Gate City Bank routing number? Well, that’s a prerequisite detail if you want to either perform a wire transfer or set up a direct deposit.
It’s pretty simple to grasp your Gate City Bank, because the financial institution makes use of just one routing number.
In this blog post, we’ll explain all about Gate City’s routing number and how it can be used to send and receive money. Keep reading to learn more!
What Is Gate City Bank Routing Number?
The Gate City routing number is 291370918.
Gate City Bank Routing Number for Domestic Wire Transfers
The Gate City routing number for domestic wire transfer is 291370918.
Gate City Bank routing number for Domestic wire transfers can be used in two instances. The first is a domestic wire transfer to Gate City Bank while the second is a domestic wire transfer from Gate City Bank.
Domestic wire transfer to GATE CITY BANK
In order for the money to be transferred from any other financial institution in the United States to your account at GATE CITY BANK, you will need the following information.
- Your Gate City Bank account number
- Gate City Bank address, which is as follows: Gate City Bank, 500 Sec Ave N, Fargo, North Dakota – 58102
- The Gate City Bank routing number
Domestic wire transfer from GATE CITY BANK
To move money from your account at GATE CITY BANK to an account at any other bank or financial institution in the United States, you will need the following information.
- Details of the person who is getting paid
- The name and location of the receiving institution
- The receiving institution’s routing number
Gate City Bank SWIFT CODE for International Wire Transfers
The Gate City Bank has no swift code.
The monies sent from other banks via international means will flow through a US correspondent bank to reach your Gate City Bank account.
Is Gate City a Good Bank?
Indeed, the Gate City bank is a reputable one.
Due to the success that Gate City Bank has had in gaining the trust of its customers, Forbes has ranked the bank number four on its list of the best banks in the world for 2021.
However, in order for a firm to develop great investors, it must first provide its investors with truthfulness and trustworthiness in the services that it provides.
What Is a Routing Number?
A routing transit number (or routing number or transit number) is a nine-digit string of numbers used to identify a bank or financial institution in the U.S.
Only federally and state-chartered banks with a Federal Reserve Bank account are awarded routing transit numbers.
How to Find My Gate City Bank Routing Number?
One of the easiest ways to discover your Gate City Bank’s routing number is on the check. However, you can still use one of these methods:
a) How to find your Gate City Bank Routing Number Online?
- On this Page: The Gate City routing number for wire and ACH transfers is provided on this page.
- Website Footer: The bank’s routing number can be found in the website’s footer area below the “Give Us a Call” section.
- Online Banking: Simply log in to the online banking account and choose the checking or savings account you are needing information for, then select ‘Get More Details’. From here, you will find the following information: Account Name, Account Nickname, Current Balance, Routing Number, Date Opened, Interest Rate, and Year to Date Interest.
- Fedwire: Alternatively, you can look up your routing number on the Federal Reserve’s official website.
b) How to find your Gate City Bank Routing Number on a Check?
- You can find your routing number printed on the bottom left corner of the check issued by Gate City Bank.
- The second set of numbers (typically 10-12 digits) next to the routing number on the bottom of your check is your gate city bank account number.
- The third set of numbers that is positioned the farthest to the right on the check is the check number.
c) How to find the routing number on the Gate City Bank app?
- Firstly, download the Gate City Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play Store for Android.
- Once you download the App, log in with the same username and password that you use for Online Banking.
- Choose the account you are needing information for and navigate to ‘Get More Details’– you can view the account and routing number.
Gate City Bank Customer Service Number
Gate City Bank’s Customer Service Center can be reached at either 1(701)293-2400 or 1-800-423-3344.
Routing Numbers for Gate City Bank: FAQs
1. Is Gate City Bank FDIC Insured?
Yes, Gate City Bank is FDIC Insured. Your funds in both your Savings Account and your Money Market Savings Account are protected by the FDIC. It has registration number #27774.
2. Where Is Gate City Bank Headquarters?
The headquarters of gate City Bank is in Fargo, North Dakota.
3. What Type of Bank Is Gate City bank?
Gate City bank is a mutual bank that has been around since 1923 and has grown to employ over 770 people and hold assets of over $3.1 billion.
There are 43 branches of the bank spread out throughout 22 different cities in North Dakota and central Minnesota. The bank is committed to making lives better by investing in team members and the communities they serve.
You Might Be Interested In:
- Boeing Employees Credit Union Routing Number
- Mountain America Credit Union Routing Number
- Alaska USA Bank Routing Number
- Navy Federal Bank Routing Number
- CIT Bank Routing Number
Hey there, welcome to my blog!
I’m Swati, a mom, a personal finance enthusiast, and the owner of TheBlissfulBudget. My work has been featured in major publications including Fox 10, Credit Cards, Cheapism, How to Fire, Databox & Referral Rock.
I help busy budgeters like you save and make money by utilizing simple yet effective methods that can create wonders.
My Mantra: You are entitled to live the life you desire, and financial bliss should be simple to obtain–check out my blog for helpful tips on acquiring wealth easily.